By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
• Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
• transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
• This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site are provided "as is". POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's Internet site, even if POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION or a POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro debit cards, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Paypal, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
We ship only in the United States and Canada.
POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION offers three differents options for shipment :
UPS for ground service - free
UPS Second day Air - $28
UPS Next day Air - $38
Important information : Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
All orders require a signature upon receipt.
10. Taxes and duties
Taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser and are not included in shipping costs
All sales are final. Exchanges may be made within ten days of delivery for a different size, color or model provided we have the item in stock. All merchandise must be returned in the original condition, unworn, with the original hand tag. We will not accept merchandise which has been worn, altered or damaged. The customer has six months to complete the exchange by choosing another style, size or color. We reserve the right to refuse return of any merchandise which does not meet the above return requirements at Poupette St Barth’s sole discretion.
12. How to exchange
All exchanges must be made within ten days of receiving your order. Please fill out the exchange form enclosed with your shipment, include it with the item you would like to exchange, pack and mail to:
Poupette St Barth Corporation
919 Washington Street
Hollywood, Fl 33019
All return shipping charges for exchanges are at the sender’s expense. We recommend you send insured with tracking capabilities as Poupette St Barth cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for return packages which are lost, stolen or damaged.
Returns CANNOT be made at Poupette St Barth retail stores in the United States or with independent retailers.
13. Governing Law
Any claim relating to POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.