1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License• Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: • modify or copy the materials; • use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); • attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site; • remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or • transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. • This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site are provided "as is". POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's Internet site, even if POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION or a POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksPOUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. PaymentPayment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro debit cards, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using Paypal, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you are a registered POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions which you have initiated.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
9. ShippingWe ship only in the United States and Canada. POUPETTE ST BARTH CORPORATION offers three differents options for shipment : UPS for ground service - free UPS Second day Air - $28 UPS Next day Air - $38 Important information : Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched. All orders require a signature upon receipt.